Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

sometimes you can't get what you want.... but you get what you need


I've wanted a step stool like this forever. The cabin my Mom was renting last week had the absolute perfect stool in it and she wouldn't let me steal it! But I did take this picture. Check your grandma's basement, if she has an old one laying around, pass it this way!!



First batch of Yellow Squash Pickles done! I forgot the turmeric, so they are not the lovely yellow color they should be, but I bet they will taste about the same.

I needed a good project today, so it was the perfect day for a little canning. I love these pickles! Esp. with homemade baked beans and molasses bread. Yum.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. I wasn't aware of the tumeric situation, but I thought they looked better this year.

    ReplyDelete