Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progress! and muffins

Starting that dreaded YOK2TOG pattern again! I'm working on my Liberty Tank to go with my Freedom Skirt. It will be quite the 4th of July ensemble.

The right side here will be the top. I'll put straps on it when I get the bottom done. The left is where I'm starting the lace pattern for the bottom. It occured to be today that I'm going to need something under this. Because really, am I going to want my belly showing? Not really. The pattern seems to be going easier than when I did it on the skirt.

Look at that Kraut progress!

I've had this package of buckwheat pancake mix in the cupboard for probably a year. The kids wouldn't eat it. But treated as muffins with strawberry and banana they ate them like mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment